- Other welding processes
- Gases for Food industry
- Laser Technologies
- Chemical industry
- Environmental monitoring & protection
Cryogenic freezing equipment is diverse since every food product is unique. The following key factors should be considered when choosing cryogenic equipment: food content (especially moisture content), cooling temperature (freezing temperature), product weight, estimated freezing time, output.
There are three main freezing methods used in refrigerating industry:
- airstream freezing
- contact freezing
- cryogenic freezing.
Linde Gas experts will help you choose an optimum solution for the use of cryogenic freezing systems as well as combining cryogenic and other methods of food freezing.
Linde Gas introduces a wide range of freezing equipment for processing of different food products:
- Cabinet freezers which work on principle of product batch loading for certain periods of time;
- Tunnel freezers
- Spiral freezers for extended product storage occupying small space
- Compact immersion freezers for freezing IZP (individually quick-frozen products)
- Freezers having a triple cover for IZP freezing in the situations when the space for other types of equipment is limited
- Freezers making frozen balls (pills) from sauces and similar products