To determine the most efficient way for technical gases supply, we take into consideration the following factors:
- Gas consumption rate and gas stability
- Requirements to gas purity
- Need for pressure change
- Requirements to supply reliability
- Requirements to gas handling
- Customer’s site location
Considering economic and technical aspects of gas use by the customer, the following options of industrial gas supply are possible:
- Cylinders under pressure or bundles of cylinders constructively connected with each other and having a common gas take-off.
- Cryogenic tanks to be transported by motor and railway vehicles.
- Delivery using a piping system directly from gas production facilities to the customer’s site.
- On-site gas production using membrane and adsorption technologies.