Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- SOLVOX® A Low-Pressure Venturi Dissolver
- SOLVOX® B Diffuser Hose & CD Ceramic Dissolver
- SOLVOX® C Pressure-Dissolving Cone
- SOLVOX® DropIn On-Demand Oxygenation Solution
- SOLVOX® OxyStream Low-Pressure Oxygenation Solution
- SOLVOX® Stream Flow Distributor
- SOLVOX® F Oxygen Control Cabinet
- Innovation Centre for Aquaculture
- Cварочные смеси
- Газы для сварки
- Газосварочное оборудование
- Замораживание пищевых продуктов
- Система поставок
- Мини баллоны
- Supply Modes
Our SOLVOX® product line offers a wide range of oxygen dissolution and distribution systems for the aquaculture industry. This family includes equipment for optimised dissolution of oxygen in water, perfect distribution of oxygenated water to the fish and dose adjustment applications for smooth and reliable adaptations to fluctuations in demand or oxygen saturation levels. SOLVOX® can also help you optimise the hydrodynamic conditions in your tank.
Whether you operate a flow-through, recirculated or sea cage system, we can deliver a SOLVOX® solution tailored to your individual oxygenation challenges. We also supply emergency and backup oxygenation solutions ideal for applications such as fish transport and de-licing treatments.
Covering the full range of oxygen supply modes, from cylinder to bulk deliveries, we can advise you on the supply scheme and control system best suited to your needs. We have bundled the vast, hands-on experience we have gained supporting aquaculture customers the world over at our Innovation Centre in Norway. There, our international experts offer a range of services including training and proof-of-concept simulations.
If you operate a recirculation system, you may also benefit from ozone applications to treat the makeup of recirculated waters.
Highlights of SOLVOX®
- Cost-effective, flexible protection against oxygen deficiencies during peak consumption and growth periods
- Optimised fish growth and well-being
- Reduction in stress to fish during medication and parasite (such as amoebae) treatments
- Optimised transportation conditions for live fish
- Greater productivity and profitability for aquaculture farms