Aquaculture Solutions and Services
- SOLVOX® A Low-Pressure Venturi Dissolver
- SOLVOX® B Diffuser Hose & CD Ceramic Dissolver
- SOLVOX® C Pressure-Dissolving Cone
- SOLVOX® DropIn On-Demand Oxygenation Solution
- SOLVOX® OxyStream Low-Pressure Oxygenation Solution
- SOLVOX® Stream Flow Distributor
- SOLVOX® F Oxygen Control Cabinet
- Innovation Centre for Aquaculture
- Cварочные смеси
- Газы для сварки
- Газосварочное оборудование
- Замораживание пищевых продуктов
- Система поставок
- Мини баллоны
- Специальные газы
- Supply Modes
SOLVOX® OxyStream is a low-pressure oxygenation system for sea water, brackish water and fresh water tanks.
The system is a patented all-in-one product, which oxygenates the water and evenly distributes it around the fish tank using an adjustable flow regime. This regime aligns circulation speed with the fish species and size. SOLVOX® OxyStream includes a water flow indicator, which gives you a quantitative overview of the water flow into each tank.
The microbubbles created by SOLVOX® OxyStream not only allow for a highly efficient oxygen dissolution but also reduce the concentration of dissolved nitrogen and the total gas pressure of the water. This often eliminates the need for external degassing units.
SOLVOX® OxyStream achieves maximum effect beginning at about 15% salinity and requires a pressure of only 0.05–0.2 bar to oxygenate the water, strip nitrogen and create optimal tank hydrodynamics for fish production. The low-pressure delivery mechanism makes the system very energy-efficient.
In fresh water installations, SOLVOX® OxyStream can be combined with SOLVOX® C to meet even the highest oxygenation demands.
Highlights of SOLVOX® OxyStream
- High oxygenation efficiency
- Low power consumption
- Low-pressure oxygenation method
- Optimised tank hydrodynamics
- Reduced nitrogen saturation
- Easy to install
- No need for maintenance
- Cylinder and bulk supply schemes to suit individual needs