SOLVOX® Stream is a flow distributor that creates a better tank environment to improve the well-being of fish. It optimises hydrodynamic conditions in the tank by ensuring that oxygenated water is homogeneously distributed throughout the tank. In addition, it aligns circulation speed with the fish species and size.
SOLVOX® Stream is designed for use in combination with oxygenation equipment such as SOLVOX® A to provide an optimum, all-inclusive oxygenation and oxygen distribution solution.
SOLVOX® Stream works by creating an even pushing force in the water column in the tank, also providing effective self-cleaning of waste such as excess feed and excrement.
SOLVOX® Stream is a customised product that can be adapted for required water flow rates ranging from 50 l/min to 20,000 l/min. For larger water flows, two or more inlets per tank are recommended, ensuring greater operating flexibility. It comes with a built-in water flow indicator so you always know how much water is going into the tank.
Highlights of SOLVOX® Stream
- Optimal tank hydraulics and good oxygen exploitation
- Even distribution of fish throughout the entire tank
- Water flow indicatorRevolving turret for correct flow direction and speed
- Easy to install and maintain
- Specially designed for each individual tank
- Can be used in both freshwater and seawater installation
- sEffectively removes waste and provides a good level of self-cleaning